Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Google have officially announced the second generation of Pixel smartphones, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2XL. There are a fair number of changes from previous versions, including an IP67 rating (can survive 1m of water for 30 mins) as well as a highly rated camera module.

As expected, the Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL have a few differences between one another.

The most notable difference can be found on the front. The smaller Pixel 2 sports a 5.0-inch OLED 1,920 x 1,080 display with a more traditional 16:9 aspect ratio, while the Pixel 2 XL goes the more modern route with its 6.0-inch 2,880 x 1,440 P-OLED display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. There’s a noticeable amount of bezel on the top and bottom of the Pixel 2, whereas the 2 XL has very slim bezels around its screen.

Also, due to the difference in size, the Pixel 2 comes with a much smaller 2,700 mAh battery while the Pixel 2 XL sports a 3,520 mAh cell.

Android Authority have more here: http://www.androidauthority.com/google-pixel-2-xl-804237/

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I love the looks of them and think they are great devices, but I also think they are too expensive. Should have had wireless charging too IMO, this is 2017.

My order will be with me mid November. :fool:

Ask a Question