google mail --> gmail want a gmail account then reply to this topic

for those wh have got a gmail account: How do u find gmail?

• exellent

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • good

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • ok

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • worse

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Thanks mucks, have done & am all set up to go. appreciate it :D

I couldn't believe cirianz was taken! I've been using that name online for about 6 years now & never once had a double! *makes shifty eyes* maybe It's my evil twin ;) muahahaha.

Oh, by the way, still a she *does a double check* yep all where it's supposed to be *phew* had me worried for a moment ;)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
cirianz said:
Thanks mucks, have done & am all set up to go. appreciate it :D

I couldn't believe cirianz was taken! I've been using that name online for about 6 years now & never once had a double! *makes shifty eyes* maybe It's my evil twin ;) muahahaha.

Oh, by the way, still a she *does a double check* yep all where it's supposed to be *phew* had me worried for a moment ;)
:blush: oops, I may forget again, sorry. :D

Hey! it don't help to be using a male's first name ... :p

I have muckshifer @ gmail ... but could not get it for @googlemail ... still, we is sorted. :thumb:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Would it be possible for someone to send me a Gmail invite aswell? I dont like asking but would very much like to have one.

So if someone can find the time to send me an invite i will be very greatful.

Thanks
V.R :thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
Would it be possible for someone to send me a Gmail invite aswell? I dont like asking but would very much like to have one.

So if someone can find the time to send me an invite i will be very greatful.

Thanks
V.R :thumb:
Sorted & done ... you have mail. :thumb:

;)

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Mucks, Thank you very much. You are a true gent! :thumb: :thumb:

To try and repay your generosity i am going to pop round the other half's perents place and get FaD running on their PC as soon as i can!! ;)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
Mucks, Thank you very much. You are a true gent! :thumb: :thumb:

To try and repay your generosity i am going to pop round the other half's perents place and get FaD running on their PC as soon as i can!! ;)
Your welcome. :D

Hold off on the FaD ... I'm just about to post in 'crunchers' ... :(

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
:blush: oops, I may forget again, sorry. :D

Hey! it don't help to be using a male's first name ... :p

LOL, feel free, but... a male's first name? Now I am confused. I made cirianz up... ciri a(t) NZ. You mean it's actually a real name? Cool!

muckshifter

Reaction score
I may be getting confused with a 'David H' ... sent out a few Google invites ... so I would not be surprised if I was mixing you all up.

:D

Reaction score
Cirianz

cirianz said:
Oh, by the way, still a she *does a double check* yep all where it's supposed to be *phew* had me worried for a moment
Really funny.

VB

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I may be getting confused with a 'David H' ... sent out a few Google invites ... so I would not be surprised if I was mixing you all up.

:D

Ahhhhhh.... I was feeling a bit 'mixed up' but *does a recheck* luckily everyone seems to have come out of the blender with all the right stuff in the right place... no... hang on.... I'm sure I didn't have that moustache yesturday! Did I...?

Reaction score
I'm brand new here on the forum and I haven't even had the chance to introduce myself as yet, but I wanted to let people here on this thread know what I learned about gmail. Well over a year ago I found a little blurb about this new email program in, I think, beta testing stage. I went to the website and signed up on their waiting list and then I forgot all about it. Almost a year later I received an email inviting me to use gmail and I've been a happy user ever since. The storage capacity is incredible, I think 2 gigs right now. I would be happy to 'invite' anyone here on the forum to use it. Just email me and I'll do my best to forward the invite. And that includes "Yorkie" if he's still lurking on the forum!

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
hello.gif
glohworm

gmail is great, i think its somewhere near 2.5GB of storage which is crazy but useful for those emails of pics from a night out

muckshifter said:
I have muckshifer @ gmail ... but could not get it for @googlemail ... still, we is sorted.
icon14.gif

mucks try loging in with @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com ;), i think you know who nabbed it now :thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
Me__2001 said:
hello.gif
glohworm

gmail is great, i think its somewhere near 2.5GB of storage which is crazy but useful for those emails of pics from a night out

mucks try loging in with @googlemail.com instead of @gmail.com ;), i think you know who nabbed it now :thumb:
Nope, haven't a clue who nicked me name and your sugestion was what I tried in the first place ... unless Google are blocking the name 'cos I already have it under @gmail.com :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Google

I downloaded "google earth" but had trouble with the installation. Anybody else?

VB

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Nope, haven't a clue who nicked me name and your sugestion was what I tried in the first place ... unless Google are blocking the name 'cos I already have it under @gmail.com :rolleyes:

thats weird, if i login i can use @gmail.com or @googlemail.com