Google End User Licence Agreement

Reaction score
Hi, wonder if you could help. I bought a laptop for father in law - Toshiba L300 13R. We've just got in connected to the internet (wifi) and a Google End User Licence Agreement comes up everytime you turn of the lap top.

It says = the program cannot display the webpage etc. I would normally just close it, but there is no X on the box to close it with. Go to task manager and it doesn't appear so you can't shut it down that way.

I can move it around the screen and an able to use the internet by putting it at the bottom of the screen.

Anyone know why it is there? Anyone know how to remove it?

Any help greatly appreciated

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Do you have any google apps installed on the laptop? i.e. Google Chrome, Google Earth, Google Toolbar, Picasa? It sounds like the installation for something hasn't completed properly.

If you could post a screenshot of it, that would help :)

Reaction score
Thankyou

Thanks Ian - problem solved - and sooo easy!!!

BTW how do you do a "screen shot"? (just out of curiosity!)

thanks again
dramaqueen

Reaction score
Dramaqueen said:
BTW how do you do a "screen shot"? (just out of curiosity!)

Have a look at the link below on how to take a screen shot

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Once you have saved it you can either upload to the forum using the atachment feature or host the pics at something like photobucket then use the [ img ] url [ / img] to post the pic to the forum

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
http://www.321download.com/LastFreeware/page4.html

FastStone Capture is a very easy to use free program. Has a good guide and gives good results. You can even capture a scrolling window.

happywave.gif

Ask a Question