Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H WiFi Intel Z77 Express LGA 1155

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Tech Power Up have reviewed the Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H WiFi Intel Z77 Express LGA 1155 which they describe as "damn near perfect":

"Now that we've got Ivy Bridge CPUs to test with, and they are widely available on the market, it is time to take a closer look at supporting board products, starting off with Gigabyte's Z77X-UD5H WiFi. Gigabyte has been a part of the tech industry for as long as I can remember, but over the past couple of years their design focus has changed considerably, culminating in the products now carrying the "Ultra Durable 4" moniker, fresh on the shelves in the past several weeks. The Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H WiFi is a high-end enthusiast product that carries with it every feature that Intel's Z77 Express has to offer, combined with a few Gigabyte-designed innovations that are sure to meet the needs of even the most discerning consumer."

You can read the full review here.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
That would be my board of choice if i were upgrading to IB anytime soon. :)

Ask a Question