From: "M@dhat3rr" <[email protected]>
Subject: Getting nervious about RTM
Date: Wednesday, August 02, 2006 6:12 PM

After reading about issues in 5472, and reading Paul Thurrott's issues with
5472, Vista more than likely isn't ready for a November RTM. From what I can
figure, there isn't much communication between the different 'Vista Ready'
groups (Office 2k7, WMP 11). I know that I couldn't play radio stations on
the Urge service; now it may just be the Urge service, itself.

I am a gamer, have been since 1986. Since the advent of the WWW, companies
seem to use the patch later philosophy, now-a-these days. Now if game
developers do this, and given x% number of people that have DSL or Cable, I
am really nervious that MS will release a broke OS. Now yes, OS's have
always
had bugs at RTM, but when the core is as slow as a turtle, and people get
numerious com+ errors.... this isn't good. A OS should be more
reactive/stable than it's predecessor.