Getting an ISV ActiveX control listed as "known" in the signature db

Ron Blewer

We have an ActiveX control that is used in a broadly-
distributed product. How can we get this listed as a
known control in the Ms-AntiSpyware signature db?

Thanks,
Ronnie

rblewer <at> permeo.com

Steve Dodson [MSFT]

Ronnie,

Please fill out the form at the following URL:
http://www.spynet.com/vendors.aspx

- steve

Steve Dodson [MSFT]
MCSE, CISSP