Gaming/Surround Sound Headphones

Reaction score
OK guys, I have this old CD player, I mean it ws made in July 2000. But its the best player I've ever had, and I still use it today. Its a Panasonic Shockwave Metal VMSS.
Anyway look at the pic included, it comes with these odd headphones which wrap around your head, and there is actually a small sub-woofer in the neck rest. If you look close at the pick you can see it. I LOVE THIS THING. I think they are nick named "SKULL SHOCKERS" Now they do make these headphones stand alone(the ones I have only work with the included cd player).
I want something similar, headphones with a subwoofer or pairs of subs built in. I LOVE BASS. But the ear plugs are uncomfortable after a while. Has anyone seen anything similar to what I'm talking about. I basically want surround sound headphones, but I don't have a 5.1 reciver to plug them into, so I want something that is seemingly surrond sound. Can you all recomend something??

Attachments

• panasonic vmss.jpg
    panasonic vmss.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 452
Reaction score
Zalman do a 6 channel set of surroun headphones... very good quality... but you can only really use them on a PC or something with various 5.1 inputs

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I have a set of Medusa 5.1 headphones I use for gaming. They have great build quality with excellent sound performance. Aloy of people who play online FPS use these, thats why i got em ;).

Medusa 5.1 Headphones

Reaction score
so it seems I'll need to get a decent sound card before I invest in a set of good headphones.....everything costs money, its a domino effect.

Ask a Question