    I just bought new computer with vista but no games work do anyone know games
    that are compatable. I had 200 prior.

    Thanks

    Guest, May 18, 2007

    Paul Smith Guest

    "NEEDTECH HELP61" <> wrote in message
    news:D...

    > I just bought new computer with vista but no games work do anyone know
    > games
    > that are compatable. I had 200 prior.

    All of the games I have work. Which games are you having problems with, and
    what exact problems are you having?

    --
    Paul Smith,
    Yeovil, UK.

    *Remove nospam. to reply by e-mail*

    Paul Smith, May 18, 2007

    My wife uses the games so I will ask her and get back to you.

    Do you know any websites where I can download games for vista

    Thanks?
    --
    DENNIS SMITH

    Guest, May 18, 2007

    www.vistareadygames.com
    --
    VRG Scotty©

    www.vistareadygames.com

    Guest, May 18, 2007

    kronos Guest

    Are you running the 64bit version, if so switch back to 32bit. This might
    resolve some of the problems.

    kronos, May 18, 2007

    One example is we were using real arcade which inot compatable

    thanks
    --
    DENNIS SMITH

    Guest, May 18, 2007