G-day

Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I please to find a community that is so williing to help others... I am Blair from NZ and will help out where I can. Please to meet you all.

Cheers for now

B
:cheers:

Reaction score
G'day to you! Heard the song Land Down Under by Men at Work yesterday. What is a vegimitin sandwich? Have you ever had one? Are they any good?

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Vegemite is an Australian savoury spread similar to Marmite. Men At Work are/were an Australian band. This thread is to welcome a member from New Zealand. Not Australia. You know, those two big Islands east of Oz. Where they made Lord Of The Rings and is home to a flightless bird known as a Kiwi.

Just so that's clear ;)

Reaction score
Hey there, I know the song well, it's a Vegemite sandwich, Vegemite is a yeast extract base spread.. Like Marmite (Prefered by Kiwi's)...

Reaction score
Nice Floppybootstrap... To very differant places, but both "Down Under", yes Men at work were an Aussie band... Not Like Keith Urban (Kiwi), Russell Crow (Kiwi), yadda, yadda, yadda...

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ya know, if there's one expression I really really really don't like it is 'Yadda yadda yadda'. Don't really know why but I do have a good idea.

I think in future I'll just let all antipodeans be bagged under the same tag, less agro n'est ce pas? ;)

Ask a Question