frontpage problem

James

Had a web designer using frontpage for my web site now i use vista and want
to work on my site what do i use seeing frontpage not available for vista

Lawrence E. Oliver

If you have FrontPage 2003, use it, it works perfectly well on Vista. If
not, get Expression Web Designer.

Larry

Will Frontpage 98 work on Vista?

Will FrontPage 98 work on Vista? If not, do I need the 2003 edition?

Thanks, Alice

James said:
Had a web designer using frontpage for my web site now i use vista and want
to work on my site what do i use seeing frontpage not available for vista

Tina Clarke

[email protected]> wrote in message
Will FrontPage 98 work on Vista? If not, do I need the 2003 edition?

Yes it will but you can get SharePoint Designer 2007 which is like
expression web 1.0 and its free
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepointdesigner/FX100487631033.aspx

Tina
Migrating from FrontPage to Expression Web Ebook v1.2 - on sale at $22
Find out how to transition from fp to ew with ease with our SUMMER SALE
http://www.frontpage-to-expression.com/ebook.html