From Excel 2000 to Excel 2003

Our office is just moving from Office 2000 - Office 2003. Can someone give
me a quick idea of some of the major changes between Excel 2000 and 2003? I
understand that there were some major changes to Excel in the 2002 version.
I have also been able to find some articles with changes between 2002 and
2003. But I need the know what the major differences are between Excel 2000,
2002 & 2003. If there is now quick response to this question. Could someone
suggest a book or web site that I could get some answers.

Jim Cone

Comments and opinion...
xl 2002
http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,49607-page,1/article.html
xl2003
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/xl2003.htm

My opinion: xl2003 works pretty much like xl 2000.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"DRFTerp"
wrote in message
Our office is just moving from Office 2000 - Office 2003. Can someone give
me a quick idea of some of the major changes between Excel 2000 and 2003? I
understand that there were some major changes to Excel in the 2002 version.
I have also been able to find some articles with changes between 2002 and
2003. But I need the know what the major differences are between Excel 2000,
2002 & 2003. If there is now quick response to this question. Could someone
suggest a book or web site that I could get some answers.

I think Jim Cone has pretty well summed it up along with the links offered.
Most users won't even notice the upgrade when moving from 2000 to 2003. Most
of the changes, it seems to me, from 97 through 2003 were in the areas of
group collaboration or net-centric operations. Things most users don't even
get into with Excel.