Freeware logo & symbol - change of URL

Petersen, Vegard Krog

* Our goal is to make the The Freeware Logo a universally recognizable symbol for freeware programs and websites.
* Members of the alt.comp.freeware (a.c.f.) group chose this image as their favorite freeware symbol in December 2004

Change of URL, new URL:
http://freewarelogo.vegard2.no/

*Ping Susan Bugher:*
Could you please change the url on the entry for 'Freeware Logo' in the
pricelessware acf members page:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

and in the daily 'alt.comp.freeware information' post?

And when I'm at it: my personal entry in the pricelessware acf members
page can be changed to vegard2.no.

Regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeblubb
18+ sites: Firefoxy, Adult Solitaire, Fishy Pictures,
Sexy Chess, Sexy Librarians, Sexy Football

Susan Bugher

Change of URL, new URL:
http://freewarelogo.vegard2.no/

*Ping Susan Bugher:*
Could you please change the url on the entry for 'Freeware Logo' in the
pricelessware acf members page:
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

and in the daily 'alt.comp.freeware information' post?

And when I'm at it: my personal entry in the pricelessware acf members
page can be changed to vegard2.no.

Changes made and uploaded where applicable. Let me know if I missed anything.

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware
http://groups.google.no/groups?q=+group:alt.comp.freeware&hl=en

Petersen, Vegard Krog

Susan Bugher skrev:
Changes made and uploaded where applicable. Let me know if I missed
anything.

http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/acf/Members.php
Susan

All excellent work, as usual, Susan! :)

regards from vegard

--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

http://vegard2.no -
Solitaire MahJongg guide, Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire,
Freeware Logo & symbol, Halma & Chinese Checkers,
Pachisi & Ludo, My fishy site (fishing games),
a.c.f.g information, Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb