Freeware CD tray utility?

Roger RamJet

Could someone please point me in the direction of a utility that
resides in the Systray that will open and close the CD tray?
Microscopic file size would be a real plus. TIA.

Thorkild Dalsgaard

"Roger RamJet" wrote in message
Could someone please point me in the direction of a utility that
resides in the Systray that will open and close the CD tray?
Microscopic file size would be a real plus. TIA.

Try
HiCDEject 1.0 hicdeject10.exe (63 Kb)
http://www.kgsoft.com/downloads/

Regards
Thorkild Dalsgaard

Wayne D

Could someone please point me in the direction of a utility that
resides in the Systray that will open and close the CD tray?
Microscopic file size would be a real plus. TIA.
Two programs: One tray, One command line. Both work very well.

I use them. :)

CD Tray:
--------

CD Tray is a Windows program that can be used to open and close the CD
drive by clicking the popup menu from Windows system tray.

The following are the features currently available within CD Tray:

Works with all CD drives, as long as the drives use tray mechanism.

Can detect all the CD drives connected to the computer.

http://www.kana.homeip.net/index.php?doc=cdtray&page=features

Kana CDisk:
-----------

Kana CDisk is a command line program which can be used
open or close CD drive with tray mechanism.

HOW TO USE:

1. Run it with the syntax provided below.

2. You can also create a shortcut and assign the parameters
on shortcut.

http://www.kana.homeip.net/index.php?doc=readme&page=cdisk

List of all programs available including above two:

http://www.kana.homeip.net/index.php?doc=main&page=products