    for about 10 days? If so, where can I go to download a
    trial copy?

    Thank you for your help. My phone number is 925-313-2269.

    Gloria Aquino, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Access/Office is, unfortunately, far to big to download
    from the internet: even if you have a broadband
    connection it would probably cost too much!

    Office 2003 Beta is available now on CD from MS, at
    less than the download cost would be. Search the MS
    internet site for more information. Later in the year
    it will be probably be available as a trial version,
    in the lead up to full release: at the moment it
    hasn't moved to that stage in the release cycle.

    (david)

    david epsom dot com dot au, Jul 22, 2003