free POS software (dos based but works in xp)

Discussion in 'Freeware' started by (ProteanThread), Feb 7, 2005.

  1. (ProteanThread), Feb 7, 2005

  2. (ProteanThread)

    Bob Adkins Guest

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:17:52 -0700, "(ProteanThread)" <>
    wrote:

    >http://pages.prodigy.net/daleharris/pos.htm
    >
    >basically, a cash register.
    >
    >too bad it doesn't interface to access or excel (or OpenOffice)

    Does it save or export to dBase III or IV by any chance? If so, you should
    be able to use the above.

    -- Bob

    Bob Adkins, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Bob Adkins wrote:
    > On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:17:52 -0700, "(ProteanThread)" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>http://pages.prodigy.net/daleharris/pos.htm
    >>
    >>basically, a cash register.
    >>
    >>too bad it doesn't interface to access or excel (or OpenOffice)

    > Does it save or export to dBase III or IV by any chance? If so, you should
    > be able to use the above.
    >
    > -- Bob

    doesn't say on the website that i could find so i emailed the author.

    (ProteanThread), Feb 7, 2005
  4. (ProteanThread)

    Mel Guest

    On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 15:41:21 -0700, "(ProteanThread)" <>
    wrote:

    >Bob Adkins wrote:
    >> On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 11:17:52 -0700, "(ProteanThread)" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://pages.prodigy.net/daleharris/pos.htm
    >>>
    >>>basically, a cash register.
    >>>
    >>>too bad it doesn't interface to access or excel (or OpenOffice)

    >> Does it save or export to dBase III or IV by any chance? If so, you should
    >> be able to use the above.
    >>
    >> -- Bob

    >doesn't say on the website that i could find so i emailed the author.

    Reports can be printed on a printer, saved to disk as a text file or
    saved to disk as a data file (CSV) that can then be loaded into your
    database or spreadsheet software.

    Mel, Feb 7, 2005