Free Pizza in May!

Tuesday May 3rd
San Diego .NET Developers Group will feature a presentation by Debra Kurata
on Writing Truly Reusable Code. Free Pizza will be provided by INETA. This
free meeting begins with a .NET 101 and Q&A session at 6pm. Location:
Qualcomm Incorporated 6455 Lusk Blvd. For more information visit
http://sddotnetdg.org.

Stephany Young

I wonder how much thought went into the subject line?

I would consider that the presentation by Debra Kurata would be more of an
attraction than free pizza.

"San Diego .NET Developers Group" <San Diego .NET Developers
news:[email protected]...