Free Metro fantasy Game for the Euro 2008 Competition

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Have set up a mini-league in the Free Metro fantasy Football game for the Euro 2008 Competition..Register and join now as there is money up for grabs..

http://eurofantasyfootball.metro.co.uk/default.aspx

League name is : TeamTalk

Password is : euro

See you in there..
nod.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
teamtalk

oh so it was u that set that league up for skysports

btw do you know if skysports will be doing a game like this?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
I've signed up, CL - not hard to recognise as "Taffy's Catlitter" :p

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
22 teams in the league now anyone else fancy submitting a team for the Euro 2008

Only lasts for 6 weeks and theres some cash prizes up for grabs if you strike it lucky and perform well and manage to pick the right players..A lot of its all down to luck you know..:nod:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Each team will receive 3 transfers every day during the group stages of the competition (7th June – 18th June 2008). Transfers will be allocated at 00.01 (UK time) each day and should be used to make changes to your team during that day. Any unused transfers may not be carried over to the next day.

Each team will be allocated 10 transfers for the quarter-final matches (19th June – 22nd June 2008). These 10 transfers should be used to cover all 4 matches in this round and will be applied to your team at 00.01 (UK time) on 19th June 2008. Any unused transfers may not be carried over to the next round.

Each team will then be allocated a total of 5 transfers at 00.01 (UK time) on 23rd June 2008 for the final knock-out stages of the competition (25th June – 29th June 2008). These 5 transfers cover the semi-finals and final.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Thank you for explaining that CL - I read the rules on the site, but they didn't exactly sink in first time :p

Hey, is no-one else from PCR going to join in then? Come on guys, it's a bit of fun :D

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
I'll sign up tonight when I have time to study the "form". :D

Reaction score
nivrip said:
I'll sign up tonight when I have time to study the "form". :D
Er, it's not the gee gee's or the dogs you know.
it's just 22 men kicking the 5hit of each other, er i mean a round thingy.
laughingsmiley.gif

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Signed up now after form studied. :p

I see that there are 32 teams in already. :thumb: How do I find a list of the teams?

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
nivrip said:
Signed up now after form studied. :p

I see that there are 32 teams in already. :thumb: How do I find a list of the teams?

Here you go Niv, I think this might be what you're looking fo
r Teams List
:wave:

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Thanks TC, got it now. :thumb: I see that there is a delay between signing up and appearing on the list. I was being too impatient.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Just picking a team for it now :D

Good on ya Boss just accepted you into the league..:thumb:

Theres room for you sexy Bex we all know how you love doing the Fantasy footy comps and this ones only 6 weeks long..:nod:

Reaction score
I've e-mailed skysports and they are not doing a fantasy football because England didn't qualify and they don't have football television rights.

Looks like I will join up in this league

any chance we could do only a pcreview league too?

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well if we do there will only be about 3 people in it as thats all there is thats joined from Pcreview, you will make 4 from here if you join PSD

Don't worry the competition in the league are up for it, and its only for 6 weeks..

By the way I'm rooting for the Netherlands seeing as were out, who are others going to be supporting in the Euro's and why..

Reaction score
It hurts a little to confess this but I am going for the Russians or the Croats because they are good teams, who beat us and deserve to be there.

Both good outside bets to win the competition Greece did it in 2004.

The other team that I think can win it is Germany. Very strong side.

Ask a Question