Free desktop sticky notes program?

Michael Gorbach

Hello,
Im looking for a freeware alternative to dtnotes. This program provides
desktop sticky notes so that I can remind myself to do my problem sets
:). I havent found any polished freeware alternatives. Can someone here
help me out?

The Six Million Dollar Man

Michael said:
Hello,
Im looking for a freeware alternative to dtnotes. This program provides
desktop sticky notes so that I can remind myself to do my problem sets
:). I havent found any polished freeware alternatives. Can someone here
help me out?
ATnotes
http://atnotes.free.fr/

Lew Myschkin

There is a very simple freeware alternative under
http://martinroth.port5.com, wich is not so feature-rich (only one single
note) , but does its job and has a remarkable small memory and screen
footprint.
lg
Martin

Ron May

Hello,
Im looking for a freeware alternative to dtnotes. This program provides
desktop sticky notes so that I can remind myself to do my problem sets
:). I havent found any polished freeware alternatives. Can someone here
help me out?

I'll go along with ATNotes, recommended by several others, but if
you're looking for something with a few extra features and a little
more style, check out hott notes 3 at:

http://www.hottnotes.com/

Fran

I have tried most noet programs, ant there are only two I would described as
"polished": ATnotes adn Stickies.

Michael Gorbach

thanks for your help guys ... i seem to have settled on hott notes. it
is quite stylish and i like its look better than atnotes.

Susan Bugher

Michael said:
thanks for your help guys ... i seem to have settled on hott notes. it
is quite stylish and i like its look better than atnotes.

Yeah but. . .

It may lose your data. See:

http://www.hottnotes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher

Fran said:
I have tried most noet programs, ant there are only two I would described as
"polished": ATnotes adn Stickies.

Which "Stickies" app?

Program: Stickies
Author: (Tom Revell)