Bargain Free BT Caller ID Service - this is actually FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
check this out:

http://www.bt.com/btprivacy/

ive signed up already its going to take 24 hours but I will have free Caller ID From BT!
I rang em last month they were asking for a fiver per quarter im like 'goodbye!' lol

hope you enjoy it! :)

psd99

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks PSD! A nice extra feature for no cost :D

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah nice if your with BT unfortunately i'm not so i won't be taking there offer...but its a good deal for anybody who is with them....;)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
A quick query PSD, do you need a phone with caller display for the service to work? We have various cordless phones without a display apart from the number being dialled.

Sounds good as I am sick of people selling kitchens, windows, life insurance etc.... etc.......

Love

Gabs x

Reaction score
gabriella said:
A quick query PSD, do you need a phone with caller display for the service to work?

hi there

yes u do need a phone with caller id

if u have not got one of these i still reccomend getting this service for free and then u can start to use it when u get a phone that can support this service.

hope it makes sense
mine is working already it started to work 45 mins after i rang them!

pretty happy with it :_)

Reaction score
gabriella said:
Sounds good as I am sick of people selling kitchens, windows, life insurance etc.... etc.......

Love

Gabs x

i used to get lots of these calls
if u do
register with this service
its called tps i think

it really helped me out it took 3-4 weeks for the calls to stop but they did so!

ill try find u a link

i know how annoying it is to answer your phone and rearlise its a stupid tele sales person!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
I'm already paying £5.25 a quarter for this -I see from the FAQ's that they are not going to automatically swop people to this new free service - they are going to advertise it from 1st July in the media and its up to customers to apply to change:rolleyes:
Thanks psd for letting us know - I'm changing now and saving £5.25.....

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
I'm already paying £5.25 a quarter for this -I see from the FAQ's that they are not going to automatically swop people to this new free service - they are going to advertise it from 1st July in the media and its up to customers to apply to change:rolleyes:
Thanks psd for letting us know - I'm changing now and saving £5.25.....

really?

thats really bad of them!

but being bt i woulndt expect nething less!

Reaction score
Hi, we are thinking of signing up for BT Privacy but see you have to make '2 calls a month'. Is this within the calls package or charged extra calls? Anyone know, please?

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
Hi, we are thinking of signing up for BT Privacy but see you have to make '2 calls a month'. Is this within the calls package or charged extra calls? Anyone know, please?

Probably something you should ask BT considering this is a thread from 2005 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question