Program: WinCanis Pedigree Program
Author: Jim Seltzer
Ware: (Requestware) (free)
http://www.geocities.com/willowind_dals/pedigree.html

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Susan Bugher said:
I see it's Liteware: "KinTraks Free is an early version of the full
program."

Have you tried WinCanis? I'm wondering how they compare.

Program: WinCanis Pedigree Program
Author: Jim Seltzer
Ware: (Requestware) (free)
http://www.geocities.com/willowind_dals/pedigree.html

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

Thanks Susan - It appears to be a good program for dogs, a little old being
16 bit but I'm sure all the bugs have been gotten out of it by now.
I like the Kintraks pedigrees better for my Rabbits because of the way you
can see generations instantly and browse up and down through family trees
for as many generations as are kept. I believe the version you pay for does
heaps more too.
thanks for your reply though.

Susan Bugher

Thanks Susan - It appears to be a good program for dogs, a little old being
16 bit but I'm sure all the bugs have been gotten out of it by now.
I like the Kintraks pedigrees better for my Rabbits because of the way you
can see generations instantly and browse up and down through family trees
for as many generations as are kept.

Thanks for the feedback. :) There hasn't been a lot discussion of animal
pedigree programs in ACF. Just FYI - in a previous thread someone said
genealogy apps work well for animals too.

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware