Framework Redist 1.1 vs Framework 1.1.4322

What do I need to do to get an application developed on VB Studio 2003 (Framework 1.1.4322) to run on another machine which has Framework Redist 1.1 installed? I ran the application (.exe file) on the machine with the Framework redistributable and it came up with the error message of can not find Framework 1.1.4322. Thanks in advance.

Shawn Farkas

.Net 1.1 is version 1.1.4322. It sounds like you may have a bad install of the framework on your machine, I would recommend uninstalling it, then
reinstalling the redist.

-Shawn
http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnfa

Note: For the benefit of the community-at-large, all responses to this message are best directed to the newsgroup/thread from which they
originated.
From: "=?Utf-8?B?d2lsZGJlZQ==?=" <[email protected]>
Subject: Framework Redist 1.1 vs Framework 1.1.4322
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 05:06:05 -0800