FPDTC.dll Version 1.0 error

A. J.

Hi,

I had a program created in MS 2003 version; when I open it on the MS 2007
version, it gives a missing or braoke reference to the file FPDTC.dll Version
1.0 error message. How can I fix it?

Thanks.

Maha Arupputhan Pappan

Do the following:

1. Start MS Access 2007.
2. Press Alt+F11 simultenously.
3. Go to Tools > References.
4. Locate the ticked reference to the missing DLL. Untick it. Press OK.
5. Try compiling your code. If it compiles successfully it was a reference
to a file you didn't need.

Douglas J. Steele

Thanks, John.

Sophia: Are you really using that control? Could it have been added to the
references in error?

If you are using it, do you have Front Page installed on the machine(s)
where you're trying to use the Access 2007 database?

Tony Toews [MVP]

Sophia said:
I can't find that dll file in 2007. Might there be another solution?

Did you follow Maha's suggestion to remove the control from the list
of references? It's very likely not required.

Tony

Michelle Collins

When I hit Alt + F11 simultaneously and go to Tools all the menu items are greyed out or inaccessible. Is there a different way to fix this error?
Hi,

I had a program created in MS 2003 version; when I open it on the MS 2007
version, it gives a missing or braoke reference to the file FPDTC.dll Version
1.0 error message. How can I fix it?

Thanks.
1. Start MS Access 2007.
2. Press Alt+F11 simultenously.
3. Go to Tools > References.
4. Locate the ticked reference to the missing DLL. Untick it. Press OK.
5. Try compiling your code. If it compiles successfully it was a reference
to a file you did not need.

--
Maha Aruppthan Pappan
Nacap Asia Pacific

"A. J." wrote:

Douglas J Steele

Sounds as though code is still running. Try Ctrl-Break to stop the code from
running (or look on the Run menu)

"Michelle Collins" wrote in message

When I hit Alt + F11 simultaneously and go to Tools all the menu items are
greyed out or inaccessible. Is there a different way to fix this error?
Hi,

I had a program created in MS 2003 version; when I open it on the MS 2007
version, it gives a missing or braoke reference to the file FPDTC.dll
Version
1.0 error message. How can I fix it?

Thanks.
1. Start MS Access 2007.
2. Press Alt+F11 simultenously.
3. Go to Tools > References.
4. Locate the ticked reference to the missing DLL. Untick it. Press OK.
5. Try compiling your code. If it compiles successfully it was a
reference
to a file you did not need.

--
Maha Aruppthan Pappan
Nacap Asia Pacific

"A. J." wrote:

Hussain Rasheed

You can download fpdtc.dll from this site.

http://www.search-dll.com/dll-files/download/fpdtc.dll.html
I think it will be work well, if not just go to reference by pressing Alt+F11 key and Unchecked fpdtc.1.0 Type Library.
If u want install fpdtc.dll just go to reference and browse and select the fpdtc.dll

Hi,

I had a program created in MS 2003 version; when I open it on the MS 2007
version, it gives a missing or braoke reference to the file FPDTC.dll Version
1.0 error message. How can I fix it?

Thanks.
1. Start MS Access 2007.
2. Press Alt+F11 simultenously.
3. Go to Tools > References.
4. Locate the ticked reference to the missing DLL. Untick it. Press OK.
5. Try compiling your code. If it compiles successfully it was a reference
to a file you did not need.

--
Maha Aruppthan Pappan
Nacap Asia Pacific

"A. J." wrote:

rachael.byrne93

Hi,

I had a program created in MS 2003 version; when I open it on the MS 2007
version, it gives a missing or braoke reference to the file FPDTC.dll Version
1.0 error message. How can I fix it?

Thanks.

Copy the FPDTC.dll from a computer running MS Office 2003. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE 11\FPDTC.dll Put it somewhere on your network thateveryone has the necessary rights to it. Now go into your database, run Visual Basic, go to tools and references. Find the "Missing FPDTC.dll" reference. Now browse to the dll located on the network.

If you have people running the DB off-site, this solution won't work for you.
You'll need to make sure they have a copy of the file in the same location on their C: drive and keep the original mapping reference in the database.