FP2003/2002 Background Images in Cells Command Grayed Out

G

Both in FP 2003 and my earlier FP 2002 the "use background picture,"browse..." and "properties" boxes/tabs are grayed out, preventing my using this function

Workflow: I right click on Cell Properties in Design mode. The Background Color does work at the top of "use background picture," etc. segment of the Cell Properties dialogue box

Never able to figure out problem.

T

Thomas A. Rowe

Look under Tools | Page Options or Authoring setting, and set the browser to IE or custom.

--
==============================================
Thomas A. Rowe (Microsoft MVP - FrontPage)
WEBMASTER Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
==============================================

Stuart said:
Both in FP 2003 and my earlier FP 2002 the "use background picture,"browse..." and "properties"
boxes/tabs are grayed out, preventing my using this function.
Workflow: I right click on Cell Properties in Design mode. The Background Color does work at the
top of "use background picture," etc. segment of the Cell Properties dialogue box.

G

THANK YOU! Great support. Set to Custom and now it works. This Community is a treasure

Stuart

S

Stefan B Rusynko

PS
You need to set the browser schema to IE 5

--

| THANK YOU! Great support. Set to Custom and now it works. This Community is a treasure!
|
| Stuart

Ask a Question