From: John Doe
To: (e-mail address removed)
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 12:25 PM
Subject: RE: Message Subject

***
Message Body
***

When you forward an email using Message Rules, however, it does not include
the Original Message Header. For example, it sends:

***
Message Body
***

This appears to be a bug and I *Really* need the header to be included in
the Rule-forwarded message. Any ideas?

-Dave

Gary VanderMolen

There is no way to change that behavior.
I just tested it in Windows Live Mail, and it does the same.

Dnizen

No way, you mean, short of a bug fix...

Gary VanderMolen said:
There is no way to change that behavior.
I just tested it in Windows Live Mail, and it does the same.

Gary VanderMolen

There will be no bug fixes for Windows Mail. Microsoft stopped development
on it July 2006, and has since declared Windows Live Mail as the
replacement email program.

Dnizen

That's funny since I *just* received it with my new Dell running Vista
Business ;-) As you said you confirmed the behavior in Windows Live Mail, it
still sounds like we have a bug on our hands. It should not behave that way
(I know Outlook doesn't). Short of shelling out several hundred for Outlook,
do you know of any other package that might do the trick? I've tried
Thunderbird and Eudora with no luck. All I need is a simply forwarding tool
with filter capability (I forward key emails to my mobile).

-Dave

Gary VanderMolen

To be sure, Windows Mail will continue to get installed because it
is on the Vista install DVD.

The only email programs I'm familiar with are Windows Mail,
Windows Live Mail, and (previously) Outlook Express.
I have no idea which email program will do what you want.