Forms

Jeff Kerry

I need to make a form which will collect a information from it. We have a
church website using FP2003.

We make offers for various informaton such as articles, CD's and DVD's.
Each would have to have its own form and title.

Right now the form is just a text email and I have to enter the name,
address and etc. into an Excel spread sheet when the emails are received.

What I would like to have done is have that information automatically placed
into a form which I can use to print up the mailing labels for each request.

Can anyone help with this? Or can build this form for our church.

Tks,
Jeff

Stefan B Rusynko

Any type of form by email will require you to re-enter the data to print labels in a specific format
- you could have the form save the results to a .csv file (tab separated text file)
(then download the .csv file and open it directly in Excel)