Force Classic Look for ALL users

Karl

How do we go about setting up CLASSIC look to all users? I know how to do
this PER user but I need to disable CLassic Look for EVERY user

-Karl

Nicholas

You can change these settings by using the
"Group Policy Editor". Select from the Start menu "Run"
and enter : GPEDIT.MSC

Ref: http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/winxpgpe.htm

HOW TO: Use the Group Policy Editor to Manage
Local Computer Policy in Windows XP Professional
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307882

--
Nicholas