Food for the Brain

Reaction score
Flopps.. I have some Cod liver oil capsuals.... All the way from Tescos.... I cant see anything on the container about Omega 3..

What it does say though is that..

A. It helps maintain supple and flexable joints
B. A natural source of vitimains A and D for healty skin, hair and nails plus strong bones and teeth
C. Provides the essential fatty acids EPA and DHA to help maintain a healty heart and circulation

Your right about the taste though... if after i have taken a capsule and i burp and can taste the Cod liver oil...... then Yuksville!!....... Flopps ive got Tons of em too....180 capsuals in a container.... it was Buy one get one free..:)

I usually forget to take them though...

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
There was this american who fell for "Buy One and Get One Free" when he went to get aspirins. He bought a can 500 aspirins and was very happy to find out he got two cans at the price of one. After getting home he did some calculations as far as date of expiry was concerned........you should figure out the rest of the story I suppose.

He could not have finished even one carton in a year even if he had one a day. Talk about a thousand , it would take three years to finish.........The expiry date mentioned on the can was one year.

So folks how much did he save, or as a matter of fact loose!!!!

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Quad.. 500 Asprins.. buy one get one free..... i see your point about the expiry date...:).. yep very true

I suppose the only person that could get anything trom that deal would be an intended suicide patiant...

Mass marketing somtimes there is no thought behind it.... i would have thought that asprin would be loosing money too but i guess not.... so cheap that they dont care if you over buy a usefull quantity to throw most of it in the bin... its just the offer that catches the eye...

lol but you made me check my expiry date... 11. 2006... 1 a day.. 2x180 capsuals... Safe!.... lol

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Mmmm... at the moment my favourite thing to eat is the Victoria Sponge I baked yesterday :D

I'm not very fussy, and in fact I actively try to make myself like things that I haven't in the past. One thing I can't understand is Oysters though; They only taste of what you flavour them with, and have an unpleasant feel on the tongue :(

A pic of the cake will be put in the gallery, because I was very chuffed with it! ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
sexy bex said:
Mmmm... at the moment my favourite thing to eat is the Victoria Sponge I baked yesterday :D

A pic of the cake will be put in the gallery, because I was very chuffed with it! ;)
* flops is reminded of the film 'Calendar Girls' the cake competition and the Marks & Spencer sponge cake.... :D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Well, Mr Bootstomp, I can assure you that I was fully clothed at the time, and as nice as Marks and Spencer cakes are, mine is better :p

Reaction score
wow i just seen the ads... are they the same on yours?.... Eyeq Omega Oils... Fish Oils..... Now that is Spooky!

Was just talking about those.. must be some sort of intelligent advertising search thingy then!.....
Just made my eyes wonder in disbelief for a moment....

Bex Victoria Sponge cake!........No No No!....... Triple Choc Forest Gateau.... Yum Yum Yum!:)

(the advert has changed now since my edit... now no one will belive me.. lol)

Last edited:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
sexy bex said:
Well, Mr Bootstomp, I can assure you that I was fully clothed at the time, and as nice as Marks and Spencer cakes are, mine is better :p
Hmm. *flops considers several possible responses including one or two that may be judged risque by some parties but in the end adapts a somewhat cowardly and common sensical approach and replies:

I bet it was :D

Ask a Question