Folders won't collapse in Folder List

Have Frontpage 2003. The images folder in the folder list won't collapse.
When you click the +sign it just disappers. The same thing for the private
folder except that folder won't expand! Anybody have any thoughts? I really
do not want to have to redo my whole website because of this problem!

Stefan B Rusynko

Try running a Tools Recalculate Hyperlinks
--

| Have Frontpage 2003. The images folder in the folder list won't collapse.
| When you click the +sign it just disappers. The same thing for the private
| folder except that folder won't expand! Anybody have any thoughts? I really
| do not want to have to redo my whole website because of this problem!

Murray

Folks:

In case you missed my earlier post, check this out - a quick and easy way to
get expandible lists. This method solves the problem with FP's collapsible
list code that is NOT FF/NN compatible, and will therefore work in all
browsers.

http://www.murraytestsite.com/collapsiblelist.htm

It uses some CSS, and the FP Change Property behavior.

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

The folders are probably empty.

| Have Frontpage 2003. The images folder in the folder list won't collapse.
| When you click the +sign it just disappers. The same thing for the private
| folder except that folder won't expand! Anybody have any thoughts? I really
| do not want to have to redo my whole website because of this problem!

Jens Peter Karlsen[FP-MVP]

That is normal, when folders don't have any content they can't expand
but the + will disappear when clicked. Put some files in the folders and
they will expand when clicked and the + will become a - to show that
they now can be collapsed.

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.