----- Original Message -----
From: "Tweaker" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize
Date: Friday, May 07, 2004 10:35 PM
S&ubject: Folder views

My folders keep reverting to the detail view.
I have the check box selected for remember each folders
view setting. But when I shut down and restart the folders
revert to the details view.

Its not a big deal but it bugs me thanks for any help
you might be able to provide.

Tweaker

Go through the process again. Setup one folder with your preferred default
settings. Select Tools/Folder Options/View tab. Click the Apply to all
folders button and confirm the change. Press F5 to refresh.

Ronnie Vernon

Microsoft MVP

Windows Shell/User