Flow Chart Connector using C# .Net

Reaction score
Hello I am developing one project as a part of my Finial Semester. This Project is for drawing flowchart using C# .net and i want to know if there is any coding or logic for using connectors as i cannot use the MS VISIO ActiveX because my client dont want to buy VISIO.

Plz Help

Reaction score
So what your asking is for us to help you finish your project for you?:lol:
Suggest you get a book out of your local library or google it!:thumb:

Reaction score
I have not asked for complete source code or not asking to make the project and give it to me. I think you are not a Software Developer just a normal user thats why you are saying it. Almost all developers use the source code from previous applications or from net.No one actually make the software from initial stage. BTW thanks for your suggesation. Its of big HELP :fool:

EvanDavis

Silly Fool
Reaction score
I have not asked for complete source code or not asking to make the project and give it to me. I think you are not a Software Developer just a normal user thats why you are saying it. Almost all developers use the source code from previous applications or from net.No one actually make the software from initial stage. BTW thanks for your suggesation. Its of big HELP :fool:

OUCH!!! one minute you say it is a colleger project then the next you say you client ...Erm hallo what is it ??:dance:

Reaction score
I am studying here in New Zealand and doing my final project, as its a live project thats why the company for which we are doing this project is our client. Thats why i specified client here.

Ask a Question