Flops' travels

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I posted this over at my other (America-based) forum. It's actually titled 'Flops' Travels Part Seven as I posted several of these over there from around March onwards.

It's basically camcorder footage of me driving along. Probably not so much interest to forum members here as it would be to our American cousins, which I why I didn't bother posting parts 1 to 6 here at PC Review.

Anyways, here's the post verbatim from BBF (warning - slight cussing in my narrative ;) ):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a journey to Sandwich in Kent.

560Mb, 29 minutes long, small frame size.

It's a shame I needed to reduce frame size to make the file an acceptable size as it looks ok at twice this size.

This one's a little different as part way through there's a slide show of still photos I took in the town with narration from myself.

At around 16 minutes I also voice some displeasure upon making the observation I seem to be lost.

Me mate's taken his camcorder back now so this may very well be the last one.

This was actually taken early June, one afternoon when there was a World Cup Match on featuring England so the roads were quiet.

Soundtrack is bits and pieces of Pink Floyd, cos that's what I was playing in the car at the time.

Coupla Sandwich links:

Discover Sandwich

Open Sandwich

And the link to the mpeg file:

Sandwich

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Cheers flops, i watched some of the previous parts from BBF and enjoyed 'em. Will give this a watch too. :)

Ask a Question