First table not appearing in append table dropdown

E

Eirwyn John

I am having exactly the same problem with the first table not appearing in append table dropdown when creating an append query. This seems to have come about in the last couple of weeks or so; I don't know what possible upgrades may have been applied. I'm running

MS Office Acces 2003 (11.8166.8221) SP3

Has no-one resolved this issue to date ?

Posted as a reply to:

Missing tables

You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx

J

John W. Vinson

I am having exactly the same problem with the first table not appearing in append table dropdown when creating an append query. This seems to have come about in the last couple of weeks or so; I don't know what possible upgrades may have been applied. I'm running

MS Office Acces 2003 (11.8166.8221) SP3

Has no-one resolved this issue to date ?

It's a bug with a hotfix. A getaround is to create a table named "AAAAAAAA". I
don't have a quick reference to the hotfix but it's available.

Posted as a reply to:

Missing tables

You are required to be a member to post replies. After logging in or becoming a member, you will be redirected back to this page.

EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx

This post IS NOT ON EGGHEADCAFE.

You are NOT required to become a member to use the *free*, *publically
available* newsgroups to which EggHeadCafe provides one of many portals.

It's unethical and very obnoxious that EggHeadCafe makes this false claim in
the automatic signature.

Ask a Question