Fill date series in table

Sunday School Secretary

I have an attendance sheet that 1 day per week. I want to extend a series
across the top row. (I.E. Jan 1, Jan 8, Jan 15, Jan 22, etc.). The sheets are
formatted as tables. When I grab the handle to copy the cells it will only
copy, not fill the series.
How can I get a weekly series?

Rick Rothstein

If you put Jan 1 in the first cell, Jan 8 in cell next to it and then select
**both** of these cells... you can now copy this selection across the row
and the series will fill in automatically for you.

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Sunday School Secretary" <Sunday School
news:[email protected]...