Files changed from printer size to 6" x 9"

New Orleans Novice

PDF.

I use Word to print to a PDF converter. The files are in standard letter
size 8 x 10. How are the files changed from printer size to 6" x 9" size?

Change in Word then print to PDF or after they are converted to PDF?

Thank you ~ New Orleans Novice

New Orleans Novice

Thanks for the reply now do you know the steps from experience or you were
just replying with a guess ?

You Know Who ~

it depends on which version of word you are using. Page / document size
change is pretty basic, but exact commands vary on the version.

b~

"Some people are born mediocre, some people achieve mediocrity, and

some people have mediocrity thrust upon them." Joseph Heller

"New Orleans Novice" <lsuedu@l
ive.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...