filedacls.pl not working from W2k resource kit on xp

David Beaven

filedacls.pl -create c:\test -logonname domain\user -grant fullcontrol gets
error 'cannot create dacl setting(s)' run on WXP after loading W2k resource
kit suplement. This works fine on a pc running W2k professional. Is there
an updated version of the filedacls.pl (can't see it in w2003 resource kit)?

Thanks
David

Jason Tan

Dear David,

Thank for your post!

Please note that the software supplied in the Resource Kit or the Resource
Kit Tools download site is not supported under any Microsoft standard
support program or service. You can, however, report issues by sending
e-mail to (e-mail address removed). Microsoft will, at its sole discretion,
address issues reported in this manner, and responses are not guaranteed.

Best Regards,

Jason Tan

Microsoft Online Partner Support