Event ID: 13562
Date: 1/21/2004
Time: 6:34:43 PM
User: N/A
Computer: MCC-DC2
Following is the summary of warnings and errors
encountered by File Replication Service while polling the
Domain Controller mcc-dc2.molalla.com for FRS replica set
configuration information.

What can I do to fix this?

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon Cramer

No this is the only error that I'm getting.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: NtFrs
Event Category: None
Event ID: 13562
Date: 1/28/2004
Time: 1:35:06 PM
User: N/A
Computer: MCC-FSMO
Following is the summary of warnings and errors
encountered by File Replication Service while polling the
Domain Controller mcc-fsmo.molalla.com for FRS replica
set configuration information.

The nTDSConnection object cn=mcc-fsmo,cn=ntds
settings,cn=mcc-dc2,cn=servers,cn=mcc-
site,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=molalla,dc=com is
conflicting with cn=0996ee14-85ee-4f23-a0c2-
8a1cd570e203,cn=ntds settings,cn=mcc-
dc2,cn=servers,cn=mcc-
site,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=molalla,dc=com. Using
cn=mcc-fsmo,cn=ntds settings,cn=mcc-dc2,cn=servers,cn=mcc-
site,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=molalla,dc=com

The nTDSConnection object cn=mcc-dc2,cn=ntds
settings,cn=mcc-fsmo,cn=servers,cn=mcc-
site,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=molalla,dc=com is
conflicting with cn=0c5b118b-a491-4e11-ab94-
754fd18dd16e,cn=ntds settings,cn=mcc-
fsmo,cn=servers,cn=mcc-
site,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=molalla,dc=com. Using
cn=mcc-dc2,cn=ntds settings,cn=mcc-fsmo,cn=servers,cn=mcc-
site,cn=sites,cn=configuration,dc=molalla,dc=com

This error is very frustrating.

Thanks,

Brandon

Jason Robarts [MSFT]

Below is a thread I had a colleague of mine from the FRS team. I'd suggest
looking over his suggestions from the Ultrasound help file.