Favour needed

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Hi i am in the process of putting together a website for all types of freebies and a few other things. The problem i have is that i have no skill at all at using any image editing programs and i need a logo image. So i was wondering if there are any photoshop enthusiasts out there that would like to make me one. If you are interested please reply to this thread or p,m me. I will put copyright notices at the bottom of the page/image for the author/designer. I would offer a bit of cash but atm i am skint so i can make the person a mod on the site if they want if they make it. The image needs to be 635x150 pixels and the site is called total freebies.

thank in advance
chelseafc2005

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
thanks for that link it looks good i made one and it looks good:D thanks! But if anyone WANTS to make a logo for the site i would be extremely pleased!! Also i was thinking if somebody made a logo i could put a banner for either their site or just an ad using their affiliate links so they can generate something out of the site

thanks again

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
its in the making @tm tnight is when i did most of the work and im playing rounf with templates tnihgt.

Also for the moment im using a free domain but here it is

www.totalfreebies.co.nr

id be happy for some suggestions and/or some constructive critiscism

thanks

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
good job ...

chelseafc2005 said:
its in the making @tm tnight is when i did most of the work and im playing rounf with templates tnihgt.

www.totalfreebies.co.nr

thanks
Not too happy with your "logo" as it is a little hard to read, but you will probably change that anyway. ;)

Nice software ... and free too. :thumb:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
We Have A Problem

ok i have a problem with the site which is far beyond my knowledge so might have to do a reinstall. Reinstall not to hard as their is not much stuff on the site i.e content that i cant save in a txt file and copy back and there WAS one user. That is the problem ALL the user and ALL the admin accouns deleted/dissaperaed:confused: so that means i cant get into the admin panel so i cant DO ANYTHING on the site.

If anybody knows how to fix this i would really appreciate it but i think i will just do a fresh install.

The site is built using joomla 1.0.7

thanks

Reaction score
I sorted him out with some spanking new uk webhosting for his site ;)

Should help with the issues and the speed is greatly improved

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Just went to look at the site in the link, and 'siteadvisor' came up with a red ballon saying "Use extreme caution with this site. Our analysis indicates this may be a 'phishing' or fraudulent site"

:eek:

chelseafc2005 said:

www.totalfreebies.co.nr

thanks

Reaction score
LOL

Try;

http://totalfreebies.sparkle9.co.uk

I'm guessing it's using a keyword reference to the word total + freebies, and flagging it up as a spyware, as you must agree, most sites which propose to give freebie advice usually have some kind of spyware + excessive advertising normally.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
Ady - i got that when visiting www.quinn-direct.co.uk - my car insurance company!!!
Strange I get ..."We have not yet reviewed this site"

This site has been queued for testing. Please come back soon for automated results

... and I get that for ALL the links posted in this thread.

:D

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
ChrisIMRIE said:
I sorted him out with some spanking new uk webhosting for his site ;)

Should help with the issues and the speed is greatly improved

yer i would just like to say thankyou for that chris

also im doing a reinstall of the software to get rid of the problems i will change the domain (totalfreebies.co.nr) later today pointing you to the right page

thanks

also as you probably know i am not phishing for info and im not using spyware just giving out the latest freebies;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Strange I get ..."We have not yet reviewed this site"

This site has been queued for testing. Please come back soon for automated results

... and I get that for ALL the links posted in this thread.

:D
Yep - tis strange, I still get the warning for the first site but a 'not reviewed' for the car insurance site:confused:

ChrisIMRIE said:
LOL

Try;

http://totalfreebies.sparkle9.co.uk

I'm guessing it's using a keyword reference to the word total + freebies, and flagging it up as a spyware, as you must agree, most sites which propose to give freebie advice usually have some kind of spyware + excessive advertising normally.
All I get with that link Chris is an Index page with directories...

Ask a Question