FarCry 3: BloodDragon DLC

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Normally I think DLC is a waste of money, but I may just be tempted by this one for FarCry 3... just take a look at the video!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
err, well I looked, I take it it's not a joke, is that actual ingame footage, from 2007?

keep your money ... pass. :rolleyes:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Nope, not a joke - just a retro trailer for this DLC. I guess they are trying to go with something light-hearted after the success of the Zombie modes for COD.

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is THE Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter taking place on a bizarre open-world island crawling with evil. Welcome to an 80's VHS vision of the future. The year is 2007 and you are Sargent Rex Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando who's fighting against a cyborg army gone rogue. Your mission: get the girl, kill the baddies, and save the world. Experience every cliché of a VHS era vision of a nuclear future, where cyborgs, blood dragons, mutants, and Michael Biehn (Terminator, Aliens, Navy Seals) collide

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Ive been keeping an eye on this, I think it will be fun .:)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Man this is kool! Cheesy as you can imagine but gameplay wise it's brilliant. The tutorial explains it all really ;)

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
Just completed this, not very long (around 6 hours) considering I did all the side missions, got all the hidden collectables and maxed my level out but dragon hunting for xp! Still extremely fun, when you get to the end, it's just extremely silly.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting back about it :). I've not bought this yet, but think I might go for it next weekend... looks like it's going to be a bit of a laugh!

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
The link below had the last part of blood dragon, hilarious and madness rolled into one fun ball:

Ask a Question