Reaction score
WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yes yes yes

I hope I can keep this up though

come on Mr SCHOLES!!!! :)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I done pretty well this week but had to pay money back as bought quite a few players over the last 2 weeks and spent about 32 of my points so i didn't really move anywhere this week...

All that spending in the transfers should see me reaping rewards soon though, (he says hopefully)...I'm on your tails now guys, just watch me go, go, go....:D

Reaction score
I've already set my team up with a league here at work.
Is there any chance I could join this league aswell or have I missed the boat?

Cheers,

Rich

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
We have another Ego trip Artist who's just hacked into our league again guys and dolls...

Goes by the name of Mooftai's Hawks and again he's gone straight in at the top spot and is a member of god knows how many leagues...another who wants his ego stroking....:mad:

Could whoever last time removed the 2 stragglers remove this joker as well...As this is now getting beyond a joke...:wall:

Reaction score
alrite i got the solution

we should remove the code immediately from this thread
that way none won't be able to join it

I think we should not allow anyone else to join from now on, as it is unfair on them and us!
agreed or what?

please remove the code for our league to avoid unknown individuals to join our pcr league

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
I will close the league to new registrations so it is not required that the code is removed from the thread. and if someboyd wants to join the league i can add them if they would like.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Good man.....They got a bloody cheek inviting themselves into our league without asking any of us....

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thought you said you'd closed it....We got another one in there now goes by the name of Alex Goodman....Again sitting in the number one position having his ego stroked by the rest of us...:(

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Thought you said you'd closed it....We got another one in there now goes by the name of Alex Goodman....Again sitting in the number one position having his ego stroked by the rest of us...:(

boot the ba tard out at once

Chelski you don't seem to be able to handle it all come on pal
you can do better than this

I removed the code from my post in this thread...
but Im sure the code can be found on other posts
if so its out of my hands now

please get rid of these infidels at once!

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
ok sorry guys it took me so long so the last guy was booted and the league is now closed to new entries :thumb: sorry it took me a while but it is now all done :D

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Hi just thought that I would update everybody on the pcreview fantasy football league.

The table looks like this:

table.png

The difference between the top team and the 5-6 team isnt very much so there could be quite a bit of change in the weeks and months to come.

Psd and Ian seem to be fightin at the top of the table with only 8 point between them!

Also the league is closed to all further people joining so the problem of randomers joining to boost their egos is now over:thumb:

I will post another update in the next week or two

edit: ok it wont let me copy a table direct into the post so in morder to try and make it easier to read i'v put in these spacer things not ideal, I'm going to get a screen shot and opost that soon to make it better just stay put :D

edit II: Sorted:D:D

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ah good stuff Chelsea....I see i'm right in there hundred points adrift....Nemind theres still a long way to go yet...:D

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Ah good stuff Chelsea....I see i'm right in there hundred points adrift....Nemind theres still a long way to go yet...:D

Yes but only 12 points behind 10th place;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the new table Chelsea :D I had to make a few changes this week as I had 2 players suspended and 1 out till January! Had to use the "wildcard" transfer button, so I'm screwed if I need it later in the season ;)

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Cuh you is patient Ian, I used that in my second week and have been swapping around 3 to 4 players in and out a week even though i know it subtracts 4 points per transfer....Thats why i'm 100 points adrift...one week i made 8 transfers and then i wondered why my score actually fell the following week after the update..

Never mind i'll learn i suppose, just can't resist making transfers every week...I'll try and leave it alone this week....At least i'm top scorer this week on 49 and i still got a player in monday nights game to come as well so hopefully he'll score me a few....;)

Reaction score
too many injuries and suspensions
so frustrating to be honest

Just like last season me and Admin fighting it out at the top
but i am very optimistic that I will catch up with him this season :)

Ask a Question