Fantasy Football League 06/07

Reaction score
psd99 take the links out of your post, everyone can see all the others info!!

er when i looked on Satyrday night i had 14 points, forgot about Sunday's games:blush:

Last edited:
Reaction score
feckit said:
psd99 take the links out of your post, everyone can see all the others info!!

er when i looked on Satyrday night i had 14 points, forgot about Sunday's games:blush:

I got what you mean now pal

lol I am still psd99 always and forever
I will take it to my grave!

Reaction score
2nd place through pure luck

What happens this week do we have to do anything?:confused:
Or do we just wait for our chosen players to bring in the points?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It's just waiting, unless you want to change around any players :)

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Broken foot

Better change Arca he`s broken his metatarsels metartarsels brother !!!!

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
So who are the 2 new guys does anybody know who they are....they have just appeared in the league, god knows where from....not fair really as we have had 2 weeks of games and theyv'e come in from nowhere on god knows what points and gone straight to the top of the league...:( If they are going to come in weeks later they should be coming in on 0 points like on most other fantasy football sites...

There scores are making our scores look pretty silly.....Another thing these guys belong to about 10 different groups, whereas most of us belong to no more than 2... Looks like we have got a couple of hustlers who love having their ego's stroked by the looks of it..

Not happy...:mad:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
So who are the 2 new guys does anybody know who they are....they have just appeared in the league, god knows where from....not fair really as we have had 2 weeks of games and theyv'e come in from nowhere on god knows what points and gone straight to the top of the league...:( If they are going to come in weeks later they should be coming in on 0 points like on most other fantasy football sites...

There scores are making our scores look pretty silly.....Another thing these guys belong to about 10 different groups, whereas most of us belong to no more than 2... Looks like we have got a couple of hustlers who love having their ego's stroked by the looks of it..

Not happy...:mad:
So is it not someone from this site? I didn't think it was possible to join a league uninvited?

Reaction score
Graham And Gav

please identify yourselves

whoever set the league up
had an option I beleive to make it private or something like that

I think if these two players want to be in our league they should be members on here
because it is specifically designed for pcreview users

Im not happy about this either!!!!
unless they identify themselves

Reaction score
psd99 said:
Graham And Gav

please identify yourselves

whoever set the league up
had an option I beleive to make it private or something like that

I think if these two players want to be in our league they should be members on here
because it is specifically designed for pcreview users

Im not happy about this either!!!!
unless they identify themselves
Rush set it up, ask him

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Sorry guys was on holiday will sort this out now i can eject them from the league if you guys want? what is the verdict???

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well if they don't make themselves known to us, then i think it's a liberty coming into the league uninvited and going straight to the top in week 3 with a score that shouldn't be there as newbies should start on nil pois....:mad:

Cimrie came into the league after week 1 and he had to start on nil pois, so if nobody knows them here then eject them...:nod:

Cheeky blighters...just want their Ego's stroked...

Reaction score
They have not had the decency or courtesy to declare who they are. So out they go.:wave: Cheeky buggers:nod:

Reaction score
agreed

take them out of the league

if they are regular members on here
then they can rejoin if they wish to

if in doubt get them out

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
They are gone:thumb: I think that they might have found the league code through google or something like that as you need the league code to get into the league or they just guessed the league code

Reaction score
good job lad

good riddence

I am now second right up behind admin!

just like last year :(

Reaction score
chelseafc2005 said:
They are gone:thumb: I think that they might have found the league code through google or something like that as you need the league code to get into the league or they just guessed the league code
May be worth editing "Rush - post 16" which has league code in it?

Last edited:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
feckit said:
May be worth editing "Rush - post 16" which has league code in it?

nah cus then members of the site cant join the league so I will just keep a close eye on the league and get rid of the people who aren't members of the site

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
psd99 said:
I am now second right up behind admin!

just like last year :(

It's only a few games in so far though, so I wouldn't worry - things will change loads in the comming months :D

Ask a Question