Fanless or near fanless PC 2014 ? (sub 5 watts)

Skybuck Flying

wrote in message
"
"sms" wrote in message
<http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/nuc/nuc-kit-de3815tykhe.html>

I got one for "free" as they were part of the swag at a recent trade
show (also a Samsung Gear 2 watch) that cost $50. This is not something
to use for gaming.

The normal price is around $150 but that's without memory or storage.
"

Swag ? Like a give away ? Or like an extra ? Or what is swag ? :):):)

"
From Wiki...

"Swag, promotional items given away at trade fairs and events"

Probably originated from:

"Swag, slang originating in the early 1800s for stolen goods or
booty."
"

But is swag free ? Or a product sold for a big discount ? Or can it be
bought ? :)

Bye,
Skybuck.