Family 1st camping trip

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Ok ..so spent 3k on a trailer tent and last weekend went to Callow Top..Ashbourne..own brewery.yum..pub.nice..cafe..with take away food and a good childs play area ..cost £40 for 2 days...mega value..no pics of me or the missus ..but the kids had a great time ..Charlotte 6 and Aaron 3 ..hey and he is a little version of a great looking Dad ..lol

Pictures of Trailer Tent ..Car and little ones.and 1 of Aaron "Georgie" with a Badminton raquet that he decided to hit real bricks with ..oh no ..Caravan windows..kids eh ..:)

any mods want to cover number plate ..feel free.:nod:

Attachments

• callow1 (399 x 600).jpg
    callow1 (399 x 600).jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 138
  • callow 2 (660 x 993).jpg
    callow 2 (660 x 993).jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_0100 (993 x 660).jpg
    DSC_0100 (993 x 660).jpg
    117 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC_0101 (993 x 660).jpg
    DSC_0101 (993 x 660).jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 153
  • DSC_0102 (600 x 399).jpg
    DSC_0102 (600 x 399).jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 150

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice pix Squire :)

That brings back a few memories for sure, I used to go camping with the missus and my three girls when they were young.

Not a trailer tent, just a rather large frame tent that was really quite old and took forever to put up but it was good fun :thumb:

Own brewery sounds good :D

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
What was so surreal was that half an hour ino StokevEverton on the Plasma..me the family eating dinner and 6 stoke lads drinking copious amounts of lager were oblivious to what was going on behind us..we were the only people in a cafe that could hold at least 100 people ..then in came 2 country folk with a barrel of ale..gave it the barman .. and then at least 50 people all came in ordering half of real ale..!!!!! drank it then left .....being there was believing..

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Flops ..this thing takes 5 minutes ..even for me..

Reaction score
Nice pics Rush..Trailer tents are cool, can remember we had one when we were kids, well our family had one..Good name for the boy to, mine is also called Aaron, by the looks the same age to (5), but why badminton..?lol..Same car ass the other half drives to lol...

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Aaron (was 3 ) is now 4 but Badminton was the only raquet game available in the site shop...1st timer = shop profiter.. :) omg lets meet up and the women can natter and chatter all night long m8 :wave:

Reaction score
Rush said:
Aaron (was 3 ) is now 4 but Badminton was the only raquet game available in the site shop...1st timer = shop profiter.. :) omg lets meet up and the women can natter and chatter all night long m8
happywave.gif

lol meet up at the pub which is the furtherest away from my mrs when she starts nattering..lol.She can talk for England, Wales, Scotland and now bl**dy Poland as she is having to take Polish courses as part of her work..:lol: :lol: :lol:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Rush said:
Flops ..this thing takes 5 minutes ..even for me..

Yep, I know, or kinda guessed, which is why I mentioned how long that old tent took to erect. The tent I had was early sixties and given to us by my late ex-father-in-law.

It may have been a pain to put up but it was in surprisingly good condition.

I honestly think my camping days are done now though. Last year's very soggy Glastonbury Festival made me start looking to hotel rooms.....

But - ya never know :)

Reaction score
Nice pictures Rush your kids are well cute you must be very proud.

Sounds like you had a good experience!

Ask a Question