Exporting selected textboxes to another powerpoint presentation

K

kmsrahman

I realize this is an excel programming group, however I have found many of the programmers here to be a lot more efficient and dynamic than many of the other groups/forums. Any help would be appreciated

I am trying to create a Powerpoint file where I have various credentials (each in the form of grouped textboxes and images) with an activeX Check box under each of the grouped drawing objects.

I would like to create a macro that pastes and arranges credentials based on the Check boxes selected onto a new powerpoint presentation.

For eg. My main file shall have 40 images/textboxes or credentials each with a check box underneath it. If i selected credential #1, 8, 12, .... 27 and 40 then I would like only credential #1, 8, 12, .... 27 and 40 to go onto a new powerpoint presentation

Any thoughts on how i could do this?
Can it be done in powerpoint or should i consider using another program to export onto Powerpoint?

L

Ludo

I realize this is an excel programming group, however I have found many of the programmers here to be a lot more efficient and dynamic than many of the other groups/forums. Any help would be appreciated

I am trying to create a Powerpoint file where I have various credentials (each in the form of grouped textboxes and images) with an activeX Check box under each of the grouped drawing objects.

I would like to create a macro that pastes and arranges credentials basedon the Check boxes selected onto a new powerpoint presentation.

For eg. My main file shall have 40 images/textboxes or credentials each with a check box underneath it. If i selected credential #1, 8, 12, .... 27 and 40 then I would like only credential #1, 8, 12, .... 27 and 40 to go onto a new powerpoint presentation

Any thoughts on how i could do this?
Can it be done in powerpoint or should i consider using another program to export onto Powerpoint?

Hi,

Powerpoint 2007 (2010 too ?) has no ability to record macros!
Perhaps this can be done in a older version of Powerpoint (Office
2003)?

Anyhow, take a look at this location : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/161661
PPT: Sample Code to Copy Slides to Another Presentation

This can be a start to figure out how to copy only the objects you
select with a checkbox to the new presentation.

Success!
Ludo

Ask a Question