Excitment is rising

Reaction score
:dance:Only one month and 3 days and we fly out to Las Vegas, sooo looking forward to it two weeks in the sun and a visit to the Grand Canyon, Valley Of Fire, Red Rock Canyon and the shows also might win a million $ on the slots(some chance of that):thumb:

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
You will need someone to carry your bags. Apparently it a requirement for visiting Las Vegas.
I happen to be free for those weeks. :lol:

Reaction score
If I could smuggle you aboard I would, but unfortunately we are taking two old friends with us (it is their first trip to LV) We are staying at Bally's if you can pop along we could meet up. :D

Urmas

Subarctic Penguin
Reaction score
May slot machines suffer from acute diarrheal illness during your stay.

Reaction score
:thumb:Certainly hope so Uncle Urmas, I remember I think it was our 3rd trip I witnesses a lady in Excalibur winning $17 million lucky lady.
We certainly will Darcy we are going out with friends who haven't been there before so we will be showing them around. We are planning our trips, one of them is a tour of the Grand Canyon and catch the sunset that should be brilliant.

Ask a Question