Excel Excel VBA Macro to combine multiple workbooks into one

S

sarahnicole44

I am trying to combine 5 workbooks into one (each workbook as a separate tab). There are approx 500 groups of these 5 workbooks, all named the same. (i.e. for Group A, files named "Summary", "Extended Variance", "Price Compare", "User Added", "Exception").

All files have different numbers of columns and rows and only one tab and I would like the tabs in the new workbook to equal the name of the file.

Also - each of them will need to be formatted differently, so any suggestions on how to do that would also be greatly appreciated. For example, "Summary" needs to be setup to print only 1 page wide and landscape, "Extended variance" needs to print at landscape and on legal paper, etc. I don't know if this would be easier to just record a macro though...

I'm pretty new at using macros but this would be a HUGE time saver for me! Thanks in advance :)

Ask a Question