-----Original Message-----
From: multik [mailto:[email protected]]
Posted At: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 4:50 AM
Posted To: microsoft.public.excel.setup
Conversation: Excel OLE error
Subject: Excel OLE error

Hi everyone,
we are running all apps on Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server. All
users
access Microsoft Office products while being connected to Terminal
Server.
Quite often users reports that when they try to open excel spreadsheet
the
get such error: "Microsoft Office Excel is waiting for another
application to
complete an OLE action". Visually Excel is closed, but excel.exe is
running
as a process on the background. Now when I kill excel.exe manually and
restart Excel, everything works fine, till next time. What can I do to
fix
this? By the way, users are not accessing same spreadsheets, so it
doesn't
look like spreadsheet or user issue, as it happens with differens
spreadsheets and different users.
Thank you in advance,
Martin

Oh, can you please tell me how is it a license issue or/and what should I do
to fix it?
I have enough licenses for everything we have. Can't afford to get cought
with piracy.
Are you saying that at some point I have more users accessing Excel than I
have licenses for it? If so, then I would disagree, as it might happen even
if there is only 1-2 users with opened Excel app.

Kind regards,
Martin