Excel 2007 help Cell value = x then row data is copied to a new sheet

Reaction score
Hi There,

I'm new to Excel VBA ( but having looked at a few forums think this will be the answer) so please go easy on me.

I'm constructing a new spreadsheet that has data for company invoices and is effectively a debtors list. One of the columns is set as a drop down menu to choose what stage the invoice. The option I am specifically interested in on this occasion is "PAID".

When this option is selected I want to copy information from that row (specific invoice) onto a separate sheet. I know how to use filters but I specifically want this data onto a separate sheet to track payments.

I can't attach the file on here, but it would be much simpler to see what I want to do from there.

I have attached a screen grab of the sheet I am looking at.

The cell value that I am looking for is Column Q and I require the information in columns A-H (all from sheet"full Debtors list") and I wish to copy them into Sheet 3 (payments). I also want it to auto fill one row on top of the next with no gaps...

Can you help?

Attachments

• Sheet 1.jpg
    Sheet 1.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 678

Ask a Question