Excel 2003 code, problem in Excel 97

brianbishop

Hi

I have written some VBA code for a Macro in Excel 2003, was working o
it for weeks. I sent it to a colleague who uses Excel 97/2000 and i
gave errors for the macro code.

Is there a way I can save my Excel 2003 file/code so it opens ok wit
previous versions of Excel?

Regards

Brian Bishop
Irelan

Don Guillett

Versions are almost always upward compatible but not backward compatible.
For some clients I sometimes have to write programs using xl95. If you have
97, do it there. If not, If you post your code here someone will try to
help.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software