Excel 2002 Page Setup created in Excel 98

G

I created a form consisting of two sheets and saved it as a template prior to upgrading to Windows XP and Excel 2002. (I believe we previously had Excel 98.) Each page had it's own page set up, one being portrait and the other being landscape. In the older version, I could hold down the shift key, select both sheets and print. Each would print according to it's specified settings of "portrait" for sheet 1 and "landscape" for sheet 2

In Excel 2002, the same process prints both sheets with the setting of the second sheet in the template, now both being landscape. I get the same results if I go to File/Print/Select - Entire Workbook & OK. I have had to select sheet 1 and print and then sheet 2 and print. Is there any way I can get back to printing both at once

Any help you can provide is appreciated.

C

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Please repost your Excel related question in the Excel newsgroup:
news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.excel

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User

Be Smart! Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/security/protect/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|I created a form consisting of two sheets and saved it as a template prior to upgrading to Windows XP and
Excel 2002. (I believe we previously had Excel 98.) Each page had it's own page set up, one being portrait
and the other being landscape. In the older version, I could hold down the shift key, select both sheets and
print. Each would print according to it's specified settings of "portrait" for sheet 1 and "landscape" for
sheet 2.
|
| In Excel 2002, the same process prints both sheets with the setting of the second sheet in the template, now
both being landscape. I get the same results if I go to File/Print/Select - Entire Workbook & OK. I have had
to select sheet 1 and print and then sheet 2 and print. Is there any way I can get back to printing both at
once?
|
| Any help you can provide is appreciated.

Ask a Question