Evoke-1XT Dab Radio

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Bought this for me mum in March but she wanted the one with Fm on it so we got her that one and this is not needed . Its only been used for a few hours and is in a luverly vherry finish .
Still has shop guarantee till March2008 it was a "B" grade think that was a customer return but it is in as new condidtion .
Sounds really good and I bet sounds very good with the extra speaker . Picks up dab radio here in the lakes even though we can't get digital tv .
Don't know how much postage will be but I recon around £8 to £9n as it weighs 2.5kg.

A bargin at £50 for one of the best Dab radios around .

http://www.digitalradiodab.com/acat...ple_dab.html?gclid=CP7wrP_RrZACFQTfEAodw39Mog

http://www.lordpercy.com/pure_evoke-1xt.htm

nod.gif

Reaction score
looks good mate

how comes u dont get digital tv?

Must be difficult

how abt phone signals?

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
I'm on Vodafone and its good here me mate has Orange and its crap . i loose phone signal in some parts of the lakes .
No digital tv as there is a hill in the way . Who needs itany way , I got a pc .

Want to buy yer luverly mum or girlfriend a really nice radio , go on spoil em its Christmas .

:D

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
I'm on Vodafone and its good here me mate has Orange and its crap . i loose phone signal in some parts of the lakes .
No digital tv as there is a hill in the way . Who needs itany way , I got a pc .

Want to buy yer luverly mum or girlfriend a really nice radio , go on spoil em its Christmas .

hahah I admire your courage to sell on here abarbarian. Always good to see such resilience.

Well I have to admit digital tv is brilliant, not trying to make you feel bad promise. I say you hire out a tractor and pull down that hill. Lakes?
I guess you mean the Lake District

what's it like there?
Something I wish to see in my lifetime.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ain't you the resiliant chap that bought something of me a while back , now that was truly courageous
laughingsmiley.gif

I'll even gift wrap it and get it ion the post in time for Christmas if anyone is interested .

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
Ain't you the resiliant chap that bought something of me a while back , now that was truly courageous
laughingsmiley.gif

Thought I didn't buy that.... I got it for free. :p